Iceland Workshop - Fall 2019
October 26- November 1, 2019
$3000 Per Photographer + Airfare / Happy Camper / Meals
Non-Photographer Companion Fee - $500 Airfare / Meals / Shared vehicle with Above Photographer
$500 deposit (per attendee) due upon registration (non-refundable)
$2500 remainder (Per Photographer) due September 1, 2019
WHAT THE WORKSHOP INCLUDES
- Expert Guide takes you to many magical spots in Iceland
- Photograph Waterfalls, Glaciers, Lakes, Diamond Beach, Auroras,...
- Learn Landscape Photography Techniques
- Learn Aurora Photography Techniques
- Learn Timelapse Photography (LRTImelapse)
- Learn Post-Processing Techniques (Lightroom CC)
- Wake up in some of the most amazing landscapes on the planet!
- Note: We cannot control the weather in Iceland - It changes frequently. Fall is a great time in Iceland to capture great scenery and Auroras - but there are no guarantees.
- NOW - Reservations Open - $500 Deposit (USD) (non-refundable)
- SEPTEMBER 1, 2019- Remaining Workshop Fee Due - $2500 (USD)
(See Cancellations Policy)
- OCTOBER 26, 2019 - NOON - Workshop meets near Reykjavik, Iceland
- OCTOBER 26 - November 1, 2019 - Our Workshop journey through Iceland!
- NOVEMBER 1, 2019 - NOON - Workshop Ends
We recommend that you plan to stay a few extra days to enjoy Iceland!
WORKSHOP ATTENDEES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
-Each Photographer pays $3000 ($500 Deposit + $2500 remainder)
-Participants are responsible for Airfare, Happy Camper and Meal expenses
-Non-Photographer Companion Fee (traveling with a Photographer) -
- Fee is only $500 (payable at time of deposit)
-Each Participant is responsible for their Airfare, Happy Camper and Meals
Note: Deposit is non-refundable.